Subject: Save the date: SoHO-Net Tissues and Cells and MAR group meeting 22 and 23 October 2025
From: "SOHO" <[email-masked]>
To: "Martina Brix-Zuleger" <[email-masked]>, "Teresa Sattler" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Vanderzeypen \(AFMPS - FAGG\)" <[email-masked]>, "Alienor Hanthazi \(AFMPS - FAGG\)" <[email-masked]>, "Maya Serafimova" <[email-masked]>, "Cvetelina Nikolova" <[email-masked]>, "Nina Gelo" <[email-masked]>,Tamara Tramišak <[email-masked]>,Branka Golubić Čepulić <[email-masked]>,Marija Zekušić <[email-masked]>, "Carolina Stylianou" <[email-masked]>, "
Cc: "SOHO" <[email-masked]>, "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>, "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõbe
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2025 16:16:14 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: National Focal Points for SoHO Tissues and Cells and Medically assisted 
reproduction groups (members and alternates)

CC: National Coordinators

Dear NFPs for T&C and MAR,

It is our pleasure to announce that ECDC will host in person SoHO Network 
meeting for the Tissues and Cells (T&C) group and for Medically assisted 
reproduction (MAR) group on 22 and 23 October 2025,  in Stockholm, Sweden. 
The programme will include topics related to prevention and control of donor 
derived communicable disease transmission.

As the second step, later during the spring you will receive the agenda and 
information on the nomination process for participating in the meeting. ECDC 
will cover participation costs for up to two experts per country that is; 
one representative from each country for tissues and cells, and one 
representative from each country for MAR.

Please note that this is not a formal invitation but only serves the purpose 
of saving the date, and this save-the-date will be updated with planned 
sessions soon.

Please find attached save-the-date calendar invite and find below the 
instructions to save date in your outlook calendar:

*	Open the email containing the .ics file in your web browser.
*	Click the .ics attachment in the email to open it.

*	This will display the event details.

*	Click “Save and Close”
*	The event will be added to your Outlook.com calendar once you accept it.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] should you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

The SoHO Team ECDC

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <https://bsky.app/profile/ecdc.europa.eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

 <https://www.instagram.com/ecdc.eu>

 <https://www.threads.net/@ecdc.eu>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.